Sunday, April 22, 2007

Vanilla sky

in my dreams my sky is vanilla...
when the sky is vanilla she loves me... she stares at my handsome face... and her lips have this eternal itch to linger on mine...
there were days when she kissed me when the sky is blue too... the kisses she use to employ to suck me out from me and to fill the space with love...
but today... when the sky is blue she moves away from me... she is more embarrased to be embraced... her legs eagerly waiting to run away from me...
the memories of the kisses still sucks me out from but whats their to fill up the space...
i am just an empty man without a face...
ya... without the face...
i never cared for my face... i always thought she loves me not my face...
but girls love faces... they want a face of the lovers in thier hand bags... they want to show it off to thier friends ,thier proud possesion... the face with success written all over it...
like a horrid tatoo i had this success written all over my face... all over my eyes , lips , tip of my nose and all the other parts she kissed!its more pain now than during tatooing... to know that all the passion in her kisses were addressed to tatoos not to me...
i have a mask to hide...
i have to fill the empty space in me with vanilla sky...
under this sky i have this face back... tatoos back... and i could feel her breath trying to wake up one of my tatoo back to life...
i say myself... she loves me not my face... i take all the strain to paint this lie a true a real real real true...
even though there is something missing when she kisses me under vanilla sky...
i know this truth... its better to cheat yourself than let others...
when real sky sucks whats wrong in painting your sky vanilla?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home